Grizzli Winery Safety Statement
While the world has changed, our passion for sharing wine and memories with our guests has not. As we welcome you back, rest assured you can enjoy the winery experience at ease, knowing that we’ve implemented health and safety precautions in accordance with the Provincial Health Officer and WorkSafeBC guidelines. We ask for your understanding and compliance with our new set of safety guidelines.
Reservations will be managed to allow for physical distancing between parties. Parties are not to exceed 6 guests at a time and tables will be spaced a minimum of 6-10 feet apart.
Visitation Safety Measures
Upon arrival, a hand sanitizer station is in place and we request that you leave your contact information. You can also expect:
- All staff will be wearing personal face coverings.
- We strongly recommend our guests to wear face coverings as well, except during tastings.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations throughout the property.
- Our team will be following all proper sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with Health Canada guidelines.
- We will utilize “contactless” payment methods, so please be prepared to pay for purchases with a credit card.
Cleaning and Sanitation
Grizzli Winery hospitality team has always followed the highest cleanliness and safety standards, and this remains so in these challenging times. We are working in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the Health Canada and local health authorities as outlined below.
- Tasting areas will be disinfected before and after each tasting appointment.
- Glassware will be immediately cleared upon guest departure and will be washed in our commercial, high temperature dish washers.
- High contact surfaces will be rigorously disinfected throughout the day.